Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NCOs Retreat 2008 Day 2

Woke up in the early morning ... 6.30am!!
Saw this in whiteboard.
Black list for people who using the toilet too long !!!
wakaka !

Don't know who drew this on Eric's face when he still sleeping.

My first breakfast in Perlis.
They called this "wan tan mee" ??
Why didn't have "wan tan" d ??

Then,we having course at our camp side.
boring....!
Lunch with 1st Perlis Company's boys....
they are very cute too !!
lol...

After that,
we went to visit Gua Kelam !!

Monkey crawl to cross the river... omg!!
I don't know how to swim....
But i did it at the end !!!
YahoOOoooo.....

Jian acting cool...
Eric acting pro....
haha..
4 of us in Gua Kelam !!
Eric and me

At night,
we having BBQ party with 1st Perlis Company's member !!
We want FIRE !!
Yeah !! FIRE !!!

BBQ-ing....hehe...


-End for day 2-

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.