Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CNY Festival @ Khoo Kongsi

After dinner,
my dad brought us to Khoo Kongsi there to "walk walk " lo~
i haven't go there before .
paiseh...
Kau Orang Penang ker??
haha...
paiseh...
Don't know call what road ...

so many people ...
i met Lee sir at that time !!
lol...

Angpau !!
mari mari...!!
haha...

i saw Yida peform a dance at there !!

Selling the dolls...
very cute d...
and the price also very "cute"... lol..

My grandparents

God of wealth !!!
my gosh !!
but why he became so small size ??

my mum and sister begging him to get more angpau from him .
he rejected them and cried !!
haha...

*actually my mum and sister want to take photo with him
i guess he get shock so many people want take photo with him at the same time ma...haha...


Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.