Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Enrollment Sunday 2009

Hi all....Sorry for late update my posts...
currently busy for my trial exam....hope you don't mind and continue support my blog !!

28th of June 2009
Ya..That was my company's Enrollment Sunday !!
I'm be one of the song leader in praise and worship this year.
Felt nervous,
didn't try it before...
However, thank God give strength and bless me...
Me ,Lt.Boo and Eric

Congratulation to Boo Keat Sir who had been promoted as our new Lieutenant
We can call him Lt.BOOOooo....haha

p/s : Tim Sir,i will remember your quote
"Zoh Eng Gang"
May God bless you !!

Sgt Chang and Sgt Lim had been promoted as S/Sgt
How about us?
haha...for sure we get promoted...
NCO Council 09/10
NCOs and GBs became "choir club"??
haha....
That's our first time to present this kind of "show"...
isn't call "show"??

Whatever...,
congrats to all new NCOs who had been promoted.
Hope all of you were help EPCOM improve to the higher stage.

EPCOM n FOPCOM
Add Oil ++ !!

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.