Sunday, July 20, 2008

Busy !!

Today really cannot tahan d lar...

woke up at 6.45am
wait da khai fetch me around 7.30am
then go to pcghs .


their building quite old n something geli.
i prefer my school d building.


That "nan yang" kanasai d.
they wrote "RM 7" in the blackboard.
means room 7,my teammate though is "Ringgit Malaysia 7"
"hai tio" my team walk whole school to find our sit nia .
bt we quite lucky liao la
our class joined with pcghs’student.
Bt all lk…(u know lar…)
Then dun noe “who who” called us follow them take photo.
Hehe..i thk gt my face wil be in “nan yang” newspaper d lo..

then my mum fetch me n da khai back around 11am.
i direct go slp d lo...
1.00pm ,i polish my uniform and prepare to having bible quiz.
arrived HQ abt 1.50pm
quite tired at that time.

After that,i finish it abt 3.30pm,then mah went back lo.
Punteh want go queensbay mall with ian to support YE d.
bt i felt sleepy at tat time.
so i cancel it and SLEEP !!!

Around 7.55pm,i and my family went to grandmum’s house.
Then we having supper at 10pm .


The best "wan tan mee" in Penang !The Best "chicken's leg" in Penang too !!


tomorrow lagi whole day arh !!!

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.