Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Big demerit !!!

wow...
yesterday how unlucky ...!!

i went to toilet...
beside my class was the teacher's toilet..
aiyor...
lazy walk so far away d mah..
then, direct use teacher's toilet lar...

manatau....
Mr.Lye...(dun noe wat wat pengetua lar..) gt pangkat d lar..
he wait me outside the toilet...
kanasai...
i think he already "aim" me liao d...

Then,i faster apologize to him...
bt he rejected.
he said "big demerit"....!!!
Omg...

he called me went back my class first...
he will settle me later...
but he still didn't take any discipline action on me....

The next day,
i met him in staff room..
he direct called my name !!
he said he quite busy recently..
he will find me after finish his things !!

Ouu...
but i think i cant get the big demerit lar...
maybe call me wash toilet??
1 rotan??

watevar lar..
just used toilet nia mah...
somemore beside my class nia...
haiz...

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.