Monday, September 1, 2008

Merdeka !

quite tired lar...
cuz previous night not sleep well lo.

woke up around 5.30am
wait Ah lee sir came and fetch me.

around 6.30am
Ah lee sir arrived.
there already have 4 ppl in his car.
then, i mah "kek kek" inside d.
hehe..

arrived Queensbay around 6.45am gua.
quite blur blur at that time.

i saw casin !!
lol..
show-off his new camera ..
haha...
somemmore wear the sony's shirt..
became reporter liao lar...

after parade,
Ah lee sir brought us to my hse to take a bath.
p/s : my hse near queensbay mall mah...

we gossip in my room.
luckily my parents all went to church service d.
almost all ppl lend my shirt,my slipper,my cap....from me.
then we went to Queensbay mall !!

actually i very tired liao..
bt long time din hang out with them liao mah.
we having window shopping and "kap gurl session" at that time.
haha

arond 4.35pm,
we went to cinema to watched "Money not enough II"
the movie ok nia lar..
jz feel the main purpose of this movie at the last 20 minutes.
haha...

then,
ah lee sir fetch us home lo~
my parents brought me and my grandmum to gurney plaza
we having our dinner in "seoul garden"

After that,
i met wei lee at there.
he became promoter and selling camera at there.
SPM coming soon liao still can working...
Geng..

= End for Merdeka Day ! =

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.