Sunday, October 5, 2008

AEON Jusco !!

Hari raya !!!
my dad brought me and Ah yee who staying in my house now.
We went to the AEON Jusco,Prai.JUSCO

then, my sister called us try the Korean food.
Walauleh...
we still need wait around 15 min at that time leh~
Che GO !!!!!

In the restaurant...Salmon~
BBQ chicken !! (The Best !!)
BBQ-ing....I hate this...
don't know ha mi lai....
not crispy at all d...
This ok...
quite nice....

Actually,i not prefer korean food d.
Cuz their food very "pai jia"....
expecially the vegetables dun noe put wat sos d....
sour ka beh tahan...
haha....

Then.....
I went to bought Big Apple ~!!
wakaka....
how lucky i no need Q-up at that time...Choosing...
1 dozen - rm21 (quite "sim tia")

Around 10.30pm...
we went back d lo~

Oh......donuts !!
i cannot tahan d...
wakkaa...
Breakfast for 2molo ~!!

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.