Sunday, October 5, 2008

With my cousin ....

In the early morning.....
thx mum fetched me to HQ to attend the Anniversary meeting.
Manatau the HQ auntie already went to Cameron highland for holiday d.
So, we just having meeting around the corridor .
wakaka...

eric again...
try to guess what he doing??
(the picture had been edited)
lol...
he wrote some "rude" words in kok's leg during meeting...
i sengaja make it blur d...
cuz is too RUDE !
paiseh...Pull !!! (punishment..)

After that,
i went to gurney with my cousin who just came back from KL.
We went to redbox until around 5pm.

then....
i bought donuts again !!!
Cuz last night bought d already ate finish by my sister d.
Somemore my cousin want test it mah...i bought tio "durian" liao....
Yeah....


At night,
my cousin invite us hang out again.
we decided went to penang bowl before that.
manatau so many people d...
aiyor....
then...
we went to segafredo...
but we cant found parking d.
too many clubbing d ppl liao lar...

Suack liao lo~..
we went to Mr.Pot !!

we gossip at there sambil makan supper until 1am sumtin...


(forgot it's name d)
fruit + ice cream

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.