Saturday, November 1, 2008

City Run 08

Last sunday,
i went to the city run !!!
yeah....
woke up at early morning...
paiseh and thx a lot my sister
who fetched me in the early morning...
Lim Guan Eng !!
cant taked tio his face...
too many ppl d la...
n quite paiseh cuz everybody used the professional camera
but i'm jz used K750i d ...
mana can ??!!

my number 1112 !!
haha...
i cant found 1111 d...
aiyor/..

finish d lo...
Q-up for MILO...
i just went to took ice water nia..
lazy Q la....
so long....

my friend and me waiting results for the lucky draw..
manatau he won the prize 51 -Milo 1 tin
haha...
i almost get tio camera d...
aiyor....

After that,
i went to Mc.Donald ,pragin mall to enjoy my breakfast !!
cuz wanna wait ian's parents fetch me ma/..
filet-O-fish + MILO


back ka house around 12.30pm.
faster bath d
and my mum fetched me to HQ
to attend the NCOC in house training.
Arrived there about 1.10pm

Tired day !

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.