Monday, May 25, 2009

MSSPP Kejohanan Gimnastik 2009

MSSPP Gymnastic Competition ....
don't try to be funny....
i'm serious...!!

I'm the one represent Chung Ling High School to take part the MSSPP Kejohanna Gimnastik which held on Majlis Sukan Negeri Pulau Pinang...
*State Level
Kinda "xia sui" at there....
hahah...

Keat leh??
Unfortunately,that's not me.
I'm in the next photo.

Funny right??
haha...
quite shameful at that time.
But i already try my best .

We actually 1 step closer to the silver medal,
unfortunately 1 of our team member didn't manage to finish his last stunt
and encumber us became 2nd runner up

p/s : Actually,I'm the lowest marks in this group...haha...but at least i didn't get "EGG"

1st runner-up : Jian , Yikai , Peijie , Jixiang (Yellow)
2nd runner-up : Jebez , Eric , Stanley , Jenjuang (Red)

Chung Ling High School vs Chung Hwa Confusion
lol...

Photo Session~
After that,
Our advisor,Mr.Yap brought us to Tesco our lunch in McDonald~
Big Mac..~ Yeah yeah...

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.