Monday, May 25, 2009

Sport Day 2009- 四连亚

Actually,
I felt that we didn't put enough effort in this march-pass...
hope that our future leader will learn from this mistake.
and NO LAST MINUTE !!

p/s : just my feeling....
Before the event start ...
look smart right??
hehe...

Hahaha...
Don't be envy or regret to our happy moment.
That is your decision to join other team .
We are the best cause
God Bless us all the way !!

1st runner-up...
again....

My last chance to join this event.
i appreciated the moment we have...
Although we cant get champion,
but i knew we have do our best,including our drillmasters
Thank b07 members !!

b07 Achievement

Champion : 2005 (三校)
1st runner-up : 2003 , 2006-2009(四连亚)
2nd runner-up : 18th National Pesta Drill Competition 2008

This is the only achievement that we got .
Hope our future leaders can continue to success it .

p/s : CLHS Kadet Polis was the Formation Marching Competition in 2007(national level),3-times Champions (state level)
So,that's why we b07 just get 2nd place in sport day...haha...




B07
'' Eh ar beh??, EH.....!!''

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.