Friday, August 7, 2009

Founder's Day 09

1st of August..
That's the most important event for Boy's Brigade,
Founder's Day !

Yeah....
excited and nervous at that day.
cause i going to get my PRESIDENT BADGE on that day !!
YuHUuuu...!!

Penang State Council

YAYA....It's ME !!
But....my haversack again !!
*sighs*

Jian and me...
Daniel !!!
why i look so fat??walau leh !!

Acting after the ceremony....lolz..

What happen to Da Khai??
haha....

After that,
we went back our school by jian's viva !!
wow....miss it so much...
Bye Viva...!!
Hope Jian's bro will treat you better than JIAN !!
muahahaha...

Some "insanity" photos here lolx!! :
Promoting Viva....
VIVA is cool !!

Viva ,
The Best Car Forever!!


Bo7 ...
miss this house so much...

Once a BB member,forever shall be...

Friend forever !!

God bless us all the way...^^

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.