Tuesday, February 7, 2012

2012

Suddenly feel strange at here...What happen to me?haha...
Its another new beginning for me, although there are lots of memories that I wish I can forget it as soon as possible!

I must keep standing on my own opinion, shouldn't influence by others easily. I keep trying to stand straight unfortunately I feel Im bending to another side i guess.
I loss control to her and Im still dont now what's going on.

Im like lost my way in the jungle during the adventure trip. Just like Im dont know where should I have my lunch after my classes end.Sad to say that Im less pray to God when I face problem, but I still believe God is the creator and He arranges everything to me.

He bring me to her, allow me to crash on her , keep feel frustrated myself cause of her.Few months later on, seriously Im rely on her more than I rely on God. But at last, I wake up from this situation, God taught me somethings at this time.

God makes me realize that I easy to get tempt by a girl who I really fall to. God remind me about it every times. Thanks Lord, you helped me to refresh my mind. I hope she also can accept as the only God in her heart. But honestly I dont have confidence whether I can did it or not. I fall to her strongly and I dont hope that I will loss her one day cause of this religion problem.

Its so hard and suffered if we really break up in this way. Lord, sorry to say that I dont care whether is it the girl that you arrange for me , I love her, I dont care the results at the end, I hope she can be my girl,thats what I really want...

Lord, sorry, this is my only request from now. I hope you can allow me to continue it. That's all. x)

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.