Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dope's blogging again ! x)

Wooo...Its Part 2! HIak Hiak x)

Im so happy be with her this few months although we keep arguing each others.
Nevermind! its part of it to start a relationship. Its a normal scene that we can noticed when you are in the situation...haha

Lord, sorry for my rigidness...I know you sure will allow me to do it, cause im the one who made the decision. And I understand, "Once you decide to do it, you need to bear the aftermath". I ready for the aftermath,Lord...I know i should bring her to You, become your daughter. I should share the gospel to her as soon as possible.

But Lord...Sorry, i still not ready yet...Lord, can you help me?Sometimes I feel so happy "Yeah...!! I got a very good and pretty girlfriend who cares me so much", but when i face to You, Lord...I feel guilty when I come to You.Im not dare to face you cause I didnt do my part well, I understand.

Lord, I dont care, I want her...I need her so much...Sorry to say that I have put her as my first priorities in my heart compare with the working stuffs in church. I know it shouldnt be and I keep remind myself...

Lord, Im hereby to pray for blessing both of us, lead us to the right path, give me confidence and strength to bring her to You, to let her know You are the only Lord, who shares the Love to all of us in the world. Lord, forgive my rigidness and childishness,please let me to continue it...I will appreciate all the times with her. I love her very much <3

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.