Friday, August 1, 2008

1st of Ogos...

Happy ---> Sad

my dad bought three tickets for "The Mummy 3"
manatau my dad felt not so well today..

he said he wanna pengsan during the way back
he driving at that time arh !!
wow...
then,he canot tahan liao toh went to nearest clinic to check lo..

the doctor said nth woh.
mayb this few day the weather too hot gua until my dad "beh tong".

when i heard this from mum...
i---"tio che kia"...
and quite worry him d lar..
bt now he ok d.

as for that three tickets ,
my mum gave to my sister and her friends d.
punteh my sister called me went with her friend d.
bt also no temper to watch movie liao lar...
then toh rejct her liao lo...

help me pray to my dad k??
he quite old liao lar..
(although he look still young ko.)

hope God will blessing him always.

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.