Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BANGKOK Day 1

Bangkok !!!
i'm coming !!
that time quite excited d .
gogogo !!
Arrived lo~

Bangkok's Airport

We arrived there about 7pm d.
then we direct go to Fortune Hotel to put our bags.
After that,
my dad's friend had book a table in German's restaurant.
he fetch us to there.


i love that place d beer.
heared my dad said they made it themself d woh.
Beer .!!

pig's hand(hokkien)
wow....i love it very much !!

wowo...Can u drink it all?

i drunk. xD

Then,my dad's friend who name "Ah hooi" bring us to the state tower!!
it's a 6 star hotel.

the cheapest room at least 320 US dollar/per night
The price just for normal room .

the pub in upstairs .

i think the tower has 62 floor .
higher than komtar. !
We captured many photo at there.
There are so nice..

Around 12.30am,
we went back to hotel by taxi.

-End for day 1-


Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.