Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BANGKOK Day 3

Day 3 ...
Our main target are "Shopping" !!
After enjoy our breakfast in hotel,
we went to Centralworld by MRT.
One biggest complex in Bangkok.

My third day's breakfast.
-Centralworld-
i like this "duck mee" very much.
it's very nice .
Choc-Shake !

After that,we went to Nathong Seafood Restaurant to have our dinner.
Actually this restaurant not just have seafood only d.
they also have chinese food d.
Nathong Restaurant.
There somemore got "small concert"
but the singer like "sai"..
haha....
Salad prawn
Pineapple's rice
Goose's hand + Mee...
(very very very very NICE !!!)
p/s : not chicken's leg lai d.

Scallop with Cheese


Their most famous dessert.
forgot what name d.
pumpkin lai d.
quite sweet d...
i prefer day 2 d mango'rice.

Then,we went to same place like day 2 d J.J market !!
we still want continue to SHOPPING !!!
J.J Market

My parents and my cousin's parents went to massage ..
i and my sister continue our shopping lor~

Around 12.45pm,we really cannot tahan d.
We went back to hotel by taxi.
This is the t-shirts that i bought from there.
i finally bought "FCUK"(original) T-shirt d !!
Souvenir for my friendi bought it for myself d.
cute right?handmade product d woh.


-End for day 3-

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.