Sunday, September 19, 2010

18 of Sept 2010

Before that, I thought today is the most panic day for me.
I'm feel very stress and I just treat it like doomsday.
haha...

Thanks to my Lord again,He arrange it well for me on that day.
Today is my law's test day and the assignment due date. This both tasks is the most exhausting day for me.

But God is so miracle, He helps me to overcome my fear on that day.
He know that I don't have enough time to finish my assignment on that day.
During class time, my lecturer said that she had delayed our assignment due date to next Thursday ! I'm feel shot at that time and I know that this is the arrangement by my lovely God. It's great ! God has heard my prayer.

Another frustrated matter,my 1st test for LAW !! Lord makes some miracle things again,my lecturer said that today don't have enough place to let us sit for the test.
Another shot face appear on my face again....
Ouch..! I'm going to be insane !! *although I'm studied till late night on previous night.

At night, I had attend my church lantern festival celebration. It's nice and I hope God can give me more opportunities to help my church, serve my church,because I know that there is my home,I'm grow up at there, so I'm belong to my church,PBC

Lord, please continue hear my prayer.
I willing to sacrifice my time, my strength to my house.
I hope I can do more for my church
May Lord always be with me and show me the guidance.Amen

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.