Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fun

*From now on, NO EMO BLOGS HERE !!

Currently thinking about the meaning of "fun"??
Sound weird right?haha...but I really think it deeply..

What is the meaning of it actually?
Fun will give us happiness?just a moment?or long lasting?
When I having my GCB for my supper,is it counted as "fun" ?
haha...For somebody,they maybe answer : "Yes !"

Last week I was attended the INTI CF ~! ^^
It's nice ,thanks to Joshua who keep approaching me to attend it !
During the activity, one of the guy had shared about "fun" with others.

Perhaps I felt it's ridiculous when he put the "fun" as his 1st priority in his current life.
What is his "fun" mean? Having fun with friends? Enjoying time in the club?
What else?Gossiping with your fellows in class? That's all?

Don't forget I'm a Christian !
Pray more, so that I won't loss the way !



Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.