Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ridiculous....?!

Why so angry and frustrated?
just your "item" can't function anymore but you treat it like the doomsday coming to us now.

you see KT, even though his "item" is currently out of service but he didn't feel so serious like you.He just in a bit sad feeling due to he needs to pay for the repairing fees.
I don't understand why she will feel sad when there is something that can't follow or fulfill her requirement and instruction?

she just know how to be frustrated , angry and sad. Come on girl, just a small case k??please...be independent, you're 18 now !! please...!

Is it looks like a kid?
I don't want to scold her anymore,cuz I know that's her behavior.
Now,I just know pray to my Lord, pray for strengthen her mind and let her understand she's 18 now, don't act like a kid !

Lord, please bless us... =|

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.