Saturday, September 4, 2010

Muka Busuk

Ops....! I met them today...and they are doing "it"....
Ish...! It's ruin my feeling today.But I still need to concentrate on my education.
It's nothing,God will bless me in the next day.

Today feel quite weird,cuz I have saw so many course mates quite moody today.
haha...Maybe the whether make our feeling so DOWN ! LOL.
After school, preparing my math for tomorrow exam.
and I feel it quite hard.So, I will use back my old quotation,
"I do my best,God do the rest !"

Thanks to my friend who gossiping with me, chit-chat during the lesson with me,
make me feel better although I had tired to pretending as normal guy.
But it's still very hard to accept the truth.
Suddenly feel that the "truth" like very serious case to me...haha...actually it's just a cheap sake.
haha....

Nonsense a lot today.LOL
Lastly, wish all my course mates good luck on math's test tomorrow !

Jebez

My photo
I was blind. But now, I see.